Molly

Molly

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Nerves!

I know it is daft to be nervous about shows when you're grade 1 and have nothing to lose, but I can't help it. Molly is more beanful and mischevious than ever and has stopped listening again, we are seriously unprepared following a week away with no training. I am continuously disappointed by my poor (and what often seems like lazy) handling, but I do try.

For inspiration and tips I've been watching some of Nat's videos with Kai, she has a nice handling style! Must remember Malcolm's advise .... you are doing this for FUN!! Still Nat's gorgeous pics of Ham put a smile on my face, he looks fab!

Leah, bring on the wine!

2 comments:

  1. Keep listening to Leah and Wendy and your handling will be fine, it's not that bad anyway.

    Have fun at the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeek, Have a fantastic time at the weekend!!

    Good Luck and have fun!!

    Cant wait to see you both again, and look forward to our many camping weekends this year... your introduction to agility shows true style!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete